Tuesday, November 12, 2013

No Spend November Update


I decided since it had been a few days since my last update that a new update was in order. 

We stopped at 11/3 on the last post so picking up right where we left off....

November 4

0

November 5

0

November 6

.99 for the BLA Gift Exchange (9.01 remaining of my allotted 10 bucks)

November 7

14.04 Pizza 
We got off work early and I made three meals out of that 14 bucks so I don't feel too badly. 

November 8

48.84
Groceries that included chicken and beer to take to a reception I was attending that evening with Bill. 

November 9

0

Girls Day to celebrate mine and Janet's November birthdays! Lunch tab picked up by the awesome and gracious Lori.

Shout Out to Yvonne who helped me be strong when I saw a scratch and dent corner curio that I really wanted! She reminded me of No Spend November and encouraged me to be strong!

Thanks!

November 10
0

November 11
0

November 12

Yearly Car Tag and Tax due today...... Can't not pay it!
Liberty Utilities (household gas)

I must admit just how excited I am for all the 0's. 

No comments:

Post a Comment